Physicians Wealth Care, LLC - Home
Client Bill of Rights
It is our mission to deliver outstanding client service at all times. Here’s what you have a right to demand and expect from us:
1. Your overall success is our first priority and the primary basis upon which we will evaluate our own performance. We will know your financial situation and goals, and no one will be more dedicated to your success.
2. Your account will receive customized advice, not boilerplate packages created by mass marketing financial firms.
3. Our advice to you will always be in your best interest. If there is ever a conflict of interest with anything we recommend, we will disclose this to you and discuss all your other possible choices. We take our fiduciary responsibility to you seriously and are proud of it.
4. We will always remain independent, having no proprietary products, in order to best recommend a broad range of products that are suitable to you.
5. You will receive monthly statements when there is activity in the account, and in addition, advisory performance reports will be produced every quarter.
6. You will have daily access to your account online, where you can see trading activity, gains and losses, asset allocation reports, and have access to research.
7. Your phone calls will be returned the same business day in every possible instance but no later than the next business day in every case.
8. We will always follow up on any service issues to ensure your satisfaction. We will always be interested in hearing your feedback about our service and will respond to any issues you may have.
9. You can and should call us at any time for anything concerning your financial welfare. Whether you need to talk about general economic matters or need advice about personal matters, you can depend on us.
10. Your confidentiality will be strictly maintained at all times.