Physicians Wealth Care, LLC - Home
Client Bill of Rights
It is our mission to deliver outstanding client service at all times. Here’s what you have a right to demand and expect from us:
1. Your overall success is our first priority and the primary basis upon which we will evaluate our own performance. We will know your financial situation and goals, and no one will be more dedicated to your success.
2. Your account will receive customized advice, not boilerplate packages created by mass marketing financial firms.
3. Our advice to you will always be in your best interest. If there is ever a conflict of interest with anything we recommend, we will disclose this to you and discuss all your other possible choices. We take our fiduciary responsibility to you seriously and are proud of it.
4. We will always remain independent, having no proprietary products, in order to best recommend a broad range of products that are suitable to you.
5. You will receive monthly statements when there is activity in the account, and in addition, advisory performance reports will be produced every quarter.
6. You will have daily access to your account online, where you can see trading activity, gains and losses, asset allocation reports, and have access to research.
7. Your phone calls will be returned the same business day in every possible instance but no later than the next business day in every case.
8. We will always follow up on any service issues to ensure your satisfaction. We will always be interested in hearing your feedback about our service and will respond to any issues you may have.
9. You can and should call us at any time for anything concerning your financial welfare. Whether you need to talk about general economic matters or need advice about personal matters, you can depend on us.
10. Your confidentiality will be strictly maintained at all times.
It's great to invest in real estate, stocks, bonds, art, and the like . . . but it's also important to invest in life. It's about the memories you make.
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
- I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
- Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want.
- Attitudes are not taught; they're caught. . . . Be excited.
- Start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can.
- Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.
Wealth care planning is one of the most important services that successful people use to create an extraordinary personal life, and we look forward to building a lifetime advisory relationship with you to accomplish that very goal.
Together, we can produce beneficial, lasting results in your life.
(2006) Medical Economics the 150 Best Financial advisers for doctors is not indicative of the future performance of the advisor or his accounts. Your experiences may vary
Long-Term Care Planning
TAX ADVANTAGED WAY TO REPURPOSE EXISITING ANNUITIES & LIFE INSURANCE